The Code of Conduct Tribunal has adjourned till Thursday the judgement in the trial of former chief justice of Nigeria Walter Onnoghen.
The judgement is on the trial for his non-declaration of assets.
The former CJN returned to tribunal today where counsels on the matter adopted their written addresses.
Chris Uche (SAN) who represented the former CJN told the tribunal that exhibit a written statement from justice Onnoghen admitting to have forgotten to update his assets declaration is not confessional.
Last week, counsel to the former CJN told the tribunal that the defence will be closing its case after calling just a witness.
Prosecution had called three witnesses for examination and cross examination by the counsel.